Starting off by offering colonoscopies only in
Chicago, ColonoscopyAssist™ has slowly grown into one of the nations largest program of its kind.
The program was started by a family grieving the loss of a loved one to colon cancer and is run with the belief that if the procedure is made more affordable, less families will have to endure the loss of their loved one to this preventable disease.
Today, ColonoscopyAssist™ is proud to help patients in over 50 major cities save their lives by getting screened for colon cancer.
- To make Colonoscopies affordable enough so that no
person avoids the procedure due to financial reasons
- To create an awareness in society about colorectal cancer and its prevention.
- To make a serious reduction in colorectal cancer cases by encouraging early detection.
What we do?
As the name suggests, ColonoscopyAssist™ specializes in colonoscopy screenings.
1) We schedule the procedure for
under-insured patients and guarantee that the procedure
will not cost more than our standard discounted rate.
Even if it means that we have to eat the cost.
2) We support our uninsured patients diagnosed with
cancer through their journey to recovery.